Each one of us is envious of people who flaunt flawless skin, ever so effortlessly. We all struggle to achieve a picture perfect skin and it seems impossible to achieve that without amazing genetics. Well, not anymore. Science and technology has progressed immensely over the recent years. This technology has made having perfect skin possible for any individual via Micro needling with PRP therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It involves use of microscopic needles for boosting up the collagen production and PRP Therapy for helping you achieve a plump, healthier, hydrated and even toned skin. Combing two of the best skin enhancing technologies will help you achieve the most impeccable skin ever.
Are you the right prospect?
Before progressing towards Micro Needling and PRP Therapy in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi, it is important to determine whether you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. Consider the following:
- You must be at least 20 years old.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
- You experience dry, dull skin.
- You want to eliminate large pores.
- You want a glowing, picture perfect skin.
Micro needling and PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah aims at achieving following skin goals:
- A glowing skin.
- Reduced pore size.
- Hydrated, plump looking skin.
- A spotless skin.
- Younger looking skin.
Micro needling is based on the concept of creating microscopic punctures into your skin surface which will aid the healing process of the skin. For this purpose, a roller device is used which is moved across the surface of the skin to boost collagen production. Platelet Rich Plasma therapy involves use of your own blood, spun in a centrifuge to separate platelet rich plasma. After micro needling, it is allowed to seep in to your skin and it practically imparts a new life into your skin. You can also check microneedling pen before and after procedures.
Like every treatment, Micro needling with PRP Therapy in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah requires certain pre-treatment care measures as well. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Quit smoking for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Do not go for tanning purposes.
- Do not use any creams with retinoid.
- Do not exfoliate your skin and avoid any other skin treatments as well.
- Fill in your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Micro needling with PRP Therapy in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi is a simple lunch hour procedure. It comprises of the following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleaned.
- Numbing cream is applied on the skin surface to avoid any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- Micro needling device is moved across the skin to create microscopic punctures in your skin surface.
- In the meanwhile, your blood is extracted and spun in a centrifuge.
- After micro needling, PRP is administered to your skin via micro injections.
- Number of treatments can vary from 4 to 6 depending upon your current skin condition and desired results.
Micro needling and PRP therapy in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah requires post-procedural care. Here is what you exactly need to do after the treatment:
- If you experience swelling, apply cold compressions to minimize it.
- Avoid using any soap for at least a day.
- Limit your sun exposure.
- Apply all the topical mediations regularly.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.