CoolSculpting is a non-invasive technique that uses cooling panels to target the fat cells in the abdominal area. Fat cells are frozen and, over time, eliminated from the body naturally. It is not a weight loss solution but a fat reduction solution for people who have a lot of fat in one abdomen area.
After CoolSculpting, those subject to the treatment will see the fat deposits in their stomach getting smaller. The fat cells are destroyed with the help of temperature variations that are introduced through coolsculpting near me. The fat cells in the abdominal area will eventually be eliminated by the body’s internal system called metabolism. You won’t see a drastic change in your weight but rather a reduction in your waistline. Hence, it is more of a way to get rid of stomach fat and not just lose weight.
CoolSculpting is a Weight Loss Method
- Doctors who have had training for CoolSculpting are often asked about the effectiveness of this technology in helping people lose weight. But, unfortunately, the truth is, CoolSculpting will not help you lose weight even though it targets fat deposits in your body.
- CoolSculpting sessions will only destroy fat cells and not affect your appetite or cravings for food. The destroyed fat cells as part of the treatment will never be replaced. However, the procedure effectively reduces fat around your waistline and abdomen, which makes you look slimmer.
More About CoolSculpting Treatment
- CoolSculpting is only performed by doctors and medical professionals who have undergone special training for this procedure. Unlike liposuction, which involves general anesthesia, CoolSculpting is a non-invasive approach to treatment.
- The CoolSculpting technology is not a new idea as it has been in existence for many years. However, its application during cosmetic surgery dates back to 2000 and is further enhanced by advancements in technology. Back then, it was used mainly for facial contouring and plastic surgery, but now it is incorporated into beauty treatments such as breast augmentation, jawline correction, and liposuction.
- CoolSculpting can be done in either a single-use, disposable applicator or an applicator that is reusable and transferable to other people. CoolSculpting treatment can be performed in the office or the home. The procedure requires only a few steps and does not require an in-office setting or an operating table for the patient. The procedure takes about one hour, and you should expect to wait for three months to a year before you see any results.
- CoolSculpting offers only one treatment session, and it has been designed so that you will be able to see a difference in your body shape. The price range for the treatment will depend on which part of the body you are planning to treat.
- In the office setting, CoolSculpting is often combined with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) treatments that measure the melanin content in the skin. Combining the two treatments is often more effective than using just one of them.
CoolSculpting can treat some body parts like arms, thighs, and waistline. In addition, there has been a study proving that CoolSculpting effectively improves the appearance of the abdomen area, and it gets better over time.