Non-Surgical Body Sculpting (NSBS) procedures such as fat freezing, cellulite reduction, and skin tightening are new techniques that help patients achieve their desired results with minimal to no downtime. Fat is removed from specific areas of the body to improve its appearance via non-surgical methods.
Fat freezing uses a proprietary, FDA-approved formula to freeze and eliminate fat cells. These areas are then treated with PRP (platelet-rich plasma), which activates the body’s natural healing process. The body starts to heal itself by removing the remaining damaged fat cells and scar tissue leftover from the procedure. The result is a slimmer, smoother, and firmer appearance that lasts several months. You must find the best coolsculpting nj to better understand fat freezing and non-surgical body sculpting.
Working on Fat Freezing and Non-Surgical Body Sculpting
- Fat freezing is a non-surgical treatment that uses a cooling technique to reduce the appearance of fat deposits. The procedure involves injecting an FDA-approved hypothermic (fat freezing) solution containing deoxycholic acid into unwanted areas of the body. This fat freezing solution is then cooled to around -5 degrees Celsius, eliminating fat cells in that area while leaving healthy cells intact. The frozen fat is eliminated from the body through the digestive system and does not require any surgery.
- Non-surgical body sculpting helps patients reduce the appearance of localized fat deposits through the injection of proprietary, FDA-approved ingredients. The solution is then injected into targeted areas to eliminate fat and scar tissue while maintaining healthy cells. Once the fat is destroyed, it can be seen as palpable fat or skin tightening by muscle and liposuction.
- Fat freezing offers one of the most advanced and natural methods to reduce unwanted fatty deposits caused by obesity or certain conditions like diabetes that decrease blood supply to affected areas. Unlike other procedures that temporarily reduce the appearance of fat deposits through abnormal blood circulation, this non-surgical body sculpting procedure helps eliminate fat from different regions of the body. In addition, it maintains a natural look while the patient’s overall health improves over time.
- The most common areas treated with fat freezing are the abdomen, thighs, upper arms, and love handles. The procedure is done by launching an instant freeze to the desired areas with a proprietary formula. After the fat is frozen, the patient’s body absorbs it and generates new cells that replace old, damaged ones. Then, fat removed during liposuction or contouring procedures like arm lifts or thigh lifts are re-injected into these problem areas using PRP (platelet-rich plasma) injections to aid tissue healing.
- After treatment, patients can resume their regular daily activities immediately and return to work in 3-5 days. Additional injections are necessary for more noticeable results that last for 6-8 months. Fat freezing helps patients achieve their desired body shape with minimal downtime, pain, and recovery time.
The treatment is FDA approved, and the fat cells are eliminated naturally by your body. It takes about 4-6 weeks to see the results, which last for about 6-8months after each session. Some patients may have ten sessions or more to get their desired body shape. The procedure is precise, and hence there is significantly less chance of complications as any other surgical operation.